Hello,

I want to configure postfix to make it able to send emails from
different IP addresses (all of them bound on one server). Right now I
have a working postfix+courier+sasl, but I need it to send the email
from the IP that it receives the connection.
For example:
There are 3 ip addresses bound on a 3 virtual interfaces (192.168.10.1
.2 and .3). When a user tries to send an email connecting to
192.168.10.3, is it possible for postfix to send the email from that IP
(not from .1 or whatever the physical interface is)?

I know this is possible by creating clones (with small config
modification) of postfix, but this won't do the job for me since I want
to install aprox 200 of this interfaces. I'm running (the company that I
work for) a website with fashion campaigns and it sends more than 50K
emails each day, 90% of them being hosted by Yahoo (all users being
registered, so this is not spam) and I'm sure that you are aware of
Yahoo's policies. I tried to use throttling solutions (send 2 emails per
second or even less), the messages are still deferred after some time.
So my last option before buying some service from inxmail or mailchimp
is to try this, but I cannot implement it (google is not my best friend
in this case).

Did someone made it work? If yes, can you give me a tip (I'm not asking
for the full solution).

Thank you and please excuse my english,

--
Mihai Mustea