Well sir its our friend yahoo which is going to get me kicked off my job as
an administrator. I had an issue where a email sent to a yahoo email address
from My CEO didnt end up delivering. Ever since i have been wondering for
solutions. And this is something i could think of. Since when did spammers
start posting on legit forums?

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."