Hi all,

I've a Postfix working with Perl-based filter. All works fine, but I don't want filter the legitimate users (who are authenticated using SASL) when they want to do massive mailing using their e-mail client (ThunderBird, Outlook... and so on).

I can do it easily hacking the actual Perl filers code, but I wonder if it is possible at Postfix level. Imagine that:

* if the smtpd connection is not SASL auth match, pass through the filter
* if the smtpd connection _is_ SASL auth match (so, I consider it a legitimate user connection), not pass through the filter

¿Can I do it? ¿How?

--
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.