I am trying to force submission (with SMTP auth via SASL) clients on tcp/587 to
use TLS. Is there anyway to do this?  I ran
across smtp_enforce_tls, but this seems to force any and all SMTP clients to
use TLS which is not what I want (this is a
public facing machine).

Will I need to implement some type of submission policy like this or am I
understanding the policy structure incorrectly?

<snip from http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html>

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
    smtp_tls_policy_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/tls_policy

/etc/services:
    submission      587/tcp         msa             # mail message submission

/etc/postfix/tls_policy:
    [example.net]:587 encrypt protocols=TLSv1 ciphers=high
    [example.net]:msa encrypt protocols=TLSv1 ciphers=high
    [example.net]:submission encrypt protocols=TLSv1 ciphers=high

</snip from http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html>

kind regards,

Terry