* William Jordan <wjor...@tninetwork.com>:
> Hi Folks,
> I came across an add-on for Trac that allows tickets to be updated using
> mail.
>
> Email2trac is what it's called and the Postfix install is here:
> https://subtrac.sara.nl/oss/email2trac/wiki/Email2tracMta
>
> It has instructions on how to integrate with Postfix.  I don't as yet have a
> specific problem but am hoping to avoid any by asking this list if anyone
> has done this previously and if so our their issues, caveats, best
> practices, or risks etc. to be concerned about?  Any advise would be greatly
> appreciated.

Looks sane to me. Be aware though, that Postfix does not allow to run "mail to
script" commands for virtual domains (as a security precaution). In this case
you need to create an alias in the virtual domain that refers to an alias in
the local domain and redirect the local alias to the script.

p...@rick

justified.

saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):