> Hello
>
> Is it possible to use transport ( from the MX ) to redirect a
> particuliar external sender address ?
>
> I mean :
>
> if the MX receive an email from t...@domain.tld  I want to reroute this
> email to another account/machine than the internal mailhub.

i'm not sure what an internal mailhub is, but:

- if the recipients domains are to be relayed and not hosted locally then you
can overwrite $relayhost with sender_dependent_relayhost_maps. i never used that
but i suppose that is its role.

- if the recipient domains are subject to local delivery (so the MX IS the
"internal hub")  and you just want to do
some re-routing for them basd on sender i have a hint that its possible to doit
from canonical maps
(a combination of sender_canonical_maps and recipient_canonical_maps ),
envelope-based, since the rewrites are recursive.
there may be better solutions
for this case that i didnt see yet. let me know.

cheers,

--
adrian ilarion ciobanu
adria...@ciobanu.name