On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 09:22:41AM +0000, Michele Carandente wrote:

> I agree that the cron job solution is not the best one... but at the
> moment it is the only one that I'm able to offer...
> (Even if with a cron job every 5 seconds(for example), I'll not lose
> any emails...)
>
> As Noel Jones said before: "The documented way to tell postfix to
> accept mail for a domain is to put the domain in one of
> {mydestination, relay_domains, virtual_alias_domains,
> virtual_mailbox_domains}.  See below for some documentation links.  I
> don't see transport_maps listed there."
>
> So, with my configuration, if you can suggest me a possible and better
> solution I'll really appreciate it.

To put an entire message on HOLD, use access(5) or header_checks(5)
or body_checks(5). To put some recipients on hold requires forwarding
of the held recipients into a downstream Postfix queue which holds
complete messages. HOLD a message action, not a recipient action.

--
        Viktor.

environment.  If you are interested, please drop me a note.