Jon L Miller a écrit :
> I’m getting a variety of spam mail form certain places that seems to be
> repeating itself and would like to know what is the best way to
> blacklist these or block them.
>

> mmtlnx:~ # postconf -n
>
> [snip]
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,
> reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
> check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access,
> permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
> reject_unauth_destination, check_recipient_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access,

you can add one or more of the following
        check_client_access
                cidr:/etc/postfix/access_client.cidr
        check_reverse_client_hostname_access
                hash:/etc/postfix/access_host.hash
        check_reverse_client_hostname_access
                pcre:/etc/postfix/access_host.pcre

* if you have cdb, use cdb instead of hash).
* if you have an old postfix, replace
check_reverse_client_hostname_access with check_client_access.

== access_client.cidr
192.0.2.0/24    REJECT spammy network
192.168.1.2     REJECT spammy host

== access_host.hash
example.com     REJECT spammy domain
.example.com    REJECT spammy domain

== access_host.pcre
/^dynamic\.ip(\.\d+){4}\.batelco\.com\.bh$/
        REJECT generic hostname. Please use your ISP relay or fix your
hostname.

> reject_rbl_client, relay.ordb.org,
> reject_rhsbl_sender dsn.rfc-ignorant.org, reject_rbl_client
> list.dsbl.org, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client
> sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org, permit

- sbl-xbl is included in zen.
- dsbl is dead
- ordb is dead