Jonathan Tripathy:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Are you aware of any Postfix implementations?

Postfix implements SPF SRS DKIM DomainKeys SenderID BATV and so on
exclusively via plugins. Just like Postfix implements deep content
inspection.

I don't bake my own bread, and I don't make my own shoes or clothes.
Instead, I get them from people who specialize in doing such things.

This is how society has been making progress for thousands of years.
I expect that this approach is also good for the Internet.

        Wietse