Noel Jones put forth on 3/3/2010 7:16 PM:

>>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>>> reject_rhsbl_client dbl.spamhaus.org

>> (note for the archives: that's not a complete
>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions statement.)

BTW, what is incomplete WRT the above restriction example I gave?

reject_rhsbl_client rbl_domain=d.d.d.d
    Reject the request when the client hostname is listed with the A record
"d.d.d.d" under rbl_domain (Postfix version 2.1 and later only). If no
"=d.d.d.d" is specified, reject the request when the client hostname is
listed with any A record under rbl_domain. See the reject_rbl_client
description above for additional RBL related configuration parameters. This
feature is available in Postfix 2.0 and later.

--
Stan