On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 03:12:04PM -0500, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> > The transport map can reject a recipient at SMTP RCPT TO time,
> > by resolving the recipient to the error(8) or retry(8) transport.
> >
> > The transport map must therefore be searched BEFORE the filter.
>
> I had not considered that.  Ah, well, with 2.6, multi-instance isn't
> such a huge burden.

Indeed. I don't use content_filters very much. I just have pre-filter
instances with:

        mydestination =
        local_transport = error:5.1.2 Mailbox unavailable
        default_transport = scan:[127.0.0.1]:someport
        relay_transport = $default_transport
        virtual_transport = $default_transport

--
        Viktor.

environment.  If you are interested, please drop me a note.