Hi!

I act as a "spamcheck"-relay for another server and I get this "error" message when my server tries to connect and send a mail to them:

certificate verification failed for remote.example.se[85.197.XXX.XXX]:25: untrusted issuer /CN=AAA-SBS-PYRAMID-CA

Its the certificate on the server that I'm a relay for thats the problem and I was just wondering if the mail gets transfered correctly even if it says that its an untrusted issuer? And is there a way to import the certificate to my server so it doesnt say this?

Thanks