On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 05:41:32PM +0200, Alex wrote:

> Basically I have a mysql table with thousands recipients , on the left hand
> I have recipient and on the right hand I have the action (REJECT) and some
> additional text
>
> u...@domain.tld       REJECT Additional text
>
> In case of am multi-recipient message, if I use check_recipient_access and
> one of recipients is found in that table, the all message is rejected and
> affects all recipients of the message.

>From false premises (the above is not true), you get false conclusions.
Postfix rejects just the recipient in question. If the sending SMTP
client fails to process the rejection of a single recipient out of many
correctly, then this client is the problem. Generally, only MUAs and other
"submission" SMTP talkers have such issues. If you are an MSA for poorly

--
        Viktor.

environment.  If you are interested, please drop me a note.