Robert Schetterer:
> Am 19.03.2010 11:41, schrieb Wietse Venema:
> > Robert Schetterer:
> >> Hi @ll,
> >> is there a way to overide
> >> transport table for specific
> >> sender domains
> >
> > Content filter overrides transport_maps.
> >
> >     Wietse
>
> Thx Wiestse for info, such was i expected,
> in my/this case its no urgent enough
> to fix this by a content filter

I did NOT tell you to use a content filter.

I told you to use the filter FEATURE to override transport maps.

For example,

- A content filter of smtp:1.2.3.4 will send mail out via smtp to
host 1.2.3.4, overriding the transport maps, relayhost, etc.

- With Postfix 2.7, a content filter of foobar: will send mail out
via a master.cf foobar transport to whatever the destination is,
again overriding the transport maps, relayhost, etc.  Postfix 2.7
supports "filter" destinations without host or port.