just signed up and have a novice kind of question, sorry :)

I'm reading the docs but somehow can not get the hang of a config,
for a local domain(canonical/mydestination) that recipients list would be looked up
in ldap

postmap queries my ldap, returns no errors, but
cannot get whole thing(postfix) to actually work, either errors about:
unknown user, or status is 'sent/delivered' but nothing in inbox

I know that easier would be to make it virtual, this works, but..

- how to configure postfix to lookup up into ldap for local recipients?
- and if yes is it possible to keep mailboxes under one folder, like for vmail?

the whole idea is to have these local recipients' mailboxes behaving like virtual, no shell accounts (on a box here postfix runs coupled with dovecot and dovecot does local delivery)

regards