Currently we are using mysql plugin for this and are switching over to static
files (or files generated on a schedule from the database).  Anyway, looking at
the docs, it says that the entry need only been found in the file to be
accepted, otherwise it will be rejected.

"Postfix needs to know only if a lookup string is found or not, but it does not
use the result from table lookup.

If this parameter is non-empty, then the Postfix SMTP server will reject mail
to unknown relay users. This feature is off by default. "

So, do I need just this format:

j...@domain.tld

I know some time ago someone had mentioned for the hash lookup table to work
correctly it needed a key pair so I would think:

j...@domain.tld j...@domain.tld

Which is the proper way to do this.  I know I did this a long time ago but
memories fad.

My intent is to rsync the source file to the postfix box, compare it to the
local and if different replace local and then run postmap on the file, on a 5
minute schedule basis.

Gary-