Patric Falinder:
> Ok after a little trail and error I tried to remove the
> "no_address_mappings" from "-o receive_override_options=" in mater.cf
> and it started working:D I did as I first was told, with the options in
> main.cf so I didn't add the -o recipient_bcc_maps =
> regexp:/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc in master.cf. btw, does anyone know
> what no_address_mappings does in receive_override_options?

If in doubt read the documentation:

man 5 postconf
receive_override_options (default: empty)
       Enable  or disable recipient validation, built-in content filtering, or
       address mapping. Typically, these are specified in  master.cf  as  com-
       mand-line arguments for the smtpd(8), qmqpd(8) or pickup(8) daemons.
       no_address_mappings
              Disable canonical address mapping, virtual alias map  expansion,
              address  masquerading,  and  automatic  BCC  (blind carbon-copy)
              recipients. This is typically specified BEFORE an external  con-
              tent filter.