From: Birta Levente <blevi.li...@gmail.com>
Subject: DKIM-milter only for outgoing
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:23:12 +0300

> My postfix server is set up with amavisd-new and dkim-milter.
>
> In the  main.cf:
>
> content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
>
> smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:20209
> non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:20209
> milter_protocol = 2
> milter_default_action = accept

> With this configuration the DKIM signature is added even to the
> incoming mails and I don't see any reason to do that.

For dkim-filter, you can limit the signing domain by -d option.
In Postfix, you should separate the services for incoming and
outgoing(submission). If you do so, you can move the milter
setting from main.cf to master.cf and setting like,

smtp    inet   n  -  n   -   - smtpd
    -o .....
    -o ..

submission inet n   -   n  -   -  smtpd
    -o smtpd_etern_restrictions=reject
    -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
    -o ...
    -o smtpd_milters=inet:127.0.0.1:20209

 ... I'm not sure how these are appropriate, but this setting
 smtpd_milters only for submission and work for me fine in normal
 operation.

--
Tomo.