On 2010-04-15 Bruno Ribeiro da Silva wrote:
> Hi, I'm having some trouble with my production server, that mailman
> stopped working apparently without any modification. I think
> everything at my postfix configuration is ok, but what I'm seeing is
> that virtual_alias_maps isn't working as expected.

Check your logs. Postfix logs all relevant aspects of any mail
transaction. What does it say there?

[...]
> samplel...@example.com              samplelist

Change "samplelist" to "samplel...@example-srv.example.com".

Since example.com is not your $mydestination: is it defined as a virtual
mailbox domain?

Also post the output of "postconf -n" rather than your main.cf.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"Another option [for defragmentation] is to back up your important files,
erase the hard disk, then reinstall Mac OS X and your backed up files."