On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 07:16:58PM -0400, zhong ming wu wrote:

> I don't find anywhere in TLS documentation how to make postfix respect a crl
> so that client's whose certs have been revoked cannot use the submission
> server.

The supported model for submission servers that use client certs is to
list all supported fingerprints in a table. With fingerprint security,
you don't need CRLs. Alternatively, you can extract all the revoked
certs from the CRL, and use check_ccert_access to deny access, while
allowing everyone else signed by the CA.

--
        Viktor.

environment.  If you are interested, please drop me a note.