My Debian(Lenny)/Postfix environment is inbound only (except bounces/rejects of course) that uses transports to hand messages off to Exchange servers for multiple domains.

I've been reading about DKIM in the Postfix archives most of tonight and have seen both praise and pause going back to about 2007 regarding implementing DKIM in general.

I realize DKIM, nor Postfix are "spam solutions" but I would like to know if DKIM might reduce the number of forgeries passed through my Postfix gateway? More specifically, from hosts claiming to be larger organizations that do use DKIM signing for their outbound traffic?

Ideally I would not like to do content inspection (at this time) nor would I like to implement outbound signing. I have seen some write ups on DKIM but all discuss signing outbound. Can DKIM be done just for inbound? And which DKIM implementation works smoothly or is recommended with Postfix?