Hi There,

We have a postfix (2.5.5) mail server (debian lenny) that runs behind our
firewall and acts as a SMTP server all hosts on our network. At the moment i
have all those servers listed in mynetworks and then the following
smtpd_sender_restrictions (see below). This allows the servers behind our
firewall to send mail if they use sasl_authenticated or not. We also have a
hard list of domains that we REJECT (/etc/postfix/access), plus making sure
that we are not sending email to unknown domains etc:

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        hash:/etc/postfix/access,
        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
        permit_sasl_authenticated,
        permit_mynetworks,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        permit

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
        permit_mynetworks,
        permit_sasl_authenticated,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        permit

What I am trying to achieve is to have the following:

- All clients listed in mynetworks unrestricted sending
- All clients NOT in mynetworks using sasl_authenticated unrestricted
sending
- All clients NOT in mynetworks NOT using sasl_authenticated (all other
clients i guess?) added to the queue, but with static:hold

Can someone please assist with the config to achieve this?

Thanks MUCHLY!!

Simon