Hi All,

I've had a look at the manual for bounced mail, and although I can see that it is possible to customise the mailer-daemon message for bounced email, I can't see an option to include the bounced mail inline rather than as an attachment.

We use SugarCRM to send campaigns and it checks a bounce mailbox, but it checks the message body only. Unfortunately it is configured to look for an unsubscribe link and identifier which only exists in the original email.

Is it possible to alter the default behaviour?

Many thanks,

Jonathan