On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 02:09:23PM -0400, Curtis Maurand wrote:

> I have in the  main.cf
>
> relay_domains= < a couple of domains> mysql:/etc/postfix/transport.cf
> transport_maps =  mysql:/etc/postfix/transport.cf

Don't use the transport table directly as a relay domain table, some day
you'll need special routing for an external domain, that will become an
inadvertant relay domain.

Also, it is best to avoid mysql, ldap, ... for the transport table and
relay domain list. These are used by the queue manager (via trivial-rewrite)
and are performance critical. I recomment indexed files for these, not
database sources.

> permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination,
> reject_unlisted_recipients
>
> the only problem I'm having is that this system is not rejecting unlisted
> recipients.  I know that I'm missing something and I just can't quite put
> my finger on it.

You have not defined "relay_recipient_maps".

--
        Viktor.