В Птн, 11/06/2010 в 17:48 -0400, Sahil Tandon пишет:
> You mention that /etc/postfix/recipients_access is empty, but why then
> do you keep it in smtpd_recipient_restrictions?  And although the flat
> file is empty, did you postmap it to rebuild the hash (.db file) as
> well?

> Actually, before going down that road: did the abovementioned file
> contain an OK for postmaster before you emptied it?

/etc/postfix/recipients_access was to blacklist (not to whitelist) some
recipients, we have had another domain which was sharing
usernames/mailboxes, then it has splitted. And I was receiving mail for
their postmaster during the time of move when I didn't removed they
domain from mydomains yet.

So There where lines like this:

postmas...@otherdomain REJECT
webmas...@otherdomain REJECT

After the move has beed completed I emptied this file, postmaped it and
removed domain from mydomain. I left it there to be able to do such kind
of things later if I need.

# ls -la recipients_access*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    0 Июн  9 13:02 recipients_access
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3072 Июн  9 13:03 recipients_access.db

--
Покотиленко Костик <cas...@meteor.dp.ua>