Victor Duchovni wrote:

> You don't postmap regexp tables. More importantly you are aliasing this
> address local-part in all remote domains to be local. That's wrong.
> You must list the local domains one by one in the transport table
>
>       u...@a.example.com      local_no_forward
>       u...@b.example.com      local_no_forward
>       u...@c.example.com      local_no_forward
>
> and use a non-regexp transport table.
>> It seems that maps works because
>> DF82C8B2E8: to=<u...@xxxxxxx>, relay=local_no_forward, delay=0.12,
>> delays=0.06/0.01/0/0.05, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (forwarded as
>> EFDC48B2E6)

Ok. I can see your point.
It was the configuration to test the idea. As you can see the mail was
properly assigned to local_no_forward. You are right - in the final
configuration this transport map should be rewrited.

>> However .forward file in home directory of user still works
>
> The mail did not get piped to a command, it got forwarded to an address
> listed in .forward, the "allow_mail_to..." disable command processing.

That the real problem. I that case what option can be used to stop looking
into these files.

Regards,
Mariusz Kielpinski