so i have 2 choices :

enable catch-all but all mail going trough the catch-all mailbox

disable catch-all and forgot the script...

On 30/06/2010 16:11, Ansgar Wiechers wrote:
On 2010-06-30 Charles Marcus wrote:
On 2010-06-30 David Touzeau wrote:
I would like to redirect messages that recipient are not listed in
aliases to a single mailbox

have set

virtual_alias_maps=hash:/etc/postfix/virtual

use...@domain.tld use...@domain.tld
use...@domain.tld use...@domain.tld
use...@domain.tld use...@domain.tld
@domain.tld noexist...@domain.tld

is there is way to do this ?

The above should do what you want, provided that noexistant is an
existing mailbox.

But of course, there is generally no good reason to do this, and it
totally breaks recipient validation so should never be done without a
*very* good reason.

Indeed, I should've mentioned that implementing catch-all usually is not
a good idea.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers