Thank you Noel, I'll try that and let you know.

Best regards.

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, Noel Jones wrote:

On 7/1/2010 4:14 AM, Rachid Abdelkhalak wrote:

Hello,

If i understand, the smtpd_recipient_restrictions allow just
to give postfix the list of addresses for wich he can accept
emails, but my need is to prevent that an other person use an
other mail server to send emails using our domain. It mean i
want to specify to postfix the servers that can send mails
using mydomain, and NO OTHER SERVER can do it. If postfix
receive emails relayed by other server and coming from
mydomain Sender with @mydomain address, it must reject that
email.

Your understanding is wrong.

Read up on smtpd_recipient_restrictions and check_sender_access.

Use a config something like:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
 permit_mynetworks
 reject_unauth_destination
 check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access

# contents of /etc/postfix/sender_access
example.com   REJECT only internal mail allowed

replace example.com with your own domain.

 -- Noel Jones