Where do I look in postfix to introduce the following behavior.

When mail arrives to the mail server,
I like to convert any attachment to link if it is bigger than say 1M and add
a footer in the body like below, before dropping/relaying it to the
mailbox local or remote.

     all attachments >1M are converted to link(s) below.
     https://link.example.com/file1
     https://link.example.com/file2

     here file1/file2 would be exact name of the file like mydoc.doc
     any doc with spaces should be converted to `_'

I like to detach the big attachments and save them to a dir. My users
have web access to that dir.

Then modify the body of the email by appending the links to it.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu