Hi All,

I'm new to postfix as well as to this mailing list, so I apologize in
advance for any blunder ;)

Need some expert advice on what I'm trying to achieve but encountered
a major roadblock so far.
I need a mail server with a catch-all address but limit the recipient
pattern to xxxx-keyw...@example.com, and forward it to an existing
local account.
The xxxx-keyw...@example.com is an auto-generated address by another
application so these addresses will not be available as a lookup/map
table to postfix.
So far the postfix server I've setup can already accept the catch-all
address and forward it the local account as intended, however I want
to reject those that
do not match the xxxx-keyword pattern, even existing for existing
account that doesn't have the keyword in the name.
I've tried using the regexp in header_checks, but as soon as I added
the negation, it doesn't work as expected.
For example:

!/^To: (.*)-keyword@(.*)$/ REJECT   => all mails get rejected

Any help?