Hi!

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Jorge Andrea G Carminati
<jcarmin...@pluspetrol.net> wrote:
> hi all! I've a postfix server with a network table of around 100 IP
> addresses (net/host), is there a way to explicitly permit the relaying to
> the Internet from some of these IPs and others not?
> thanks in advance.

Yes, there is, but I would suggest that you use user authentication,
as it would be more secure.

As for exactly how to do it, take a good read at the docs (no time for
a complete answer right now).  Maybe someone else will give it, maybe
myself when I get a little more of free time.

Ildefonso.