So I have,
smtpd_helo_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname, check_helo_access regexp:/etc/postfix/heloaccess.cf

If I put the following into heloaccess.cf, for .cc hostnames,
/^.*\.[a-z][a-z]$/ reject_unknown_helo_hostname

Am I adding to the restrictions? Making it,
smtpd_helo_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname, check_helo_access regexp:/etc/postfix/heloaccess.cf, reject_unknown_helo_hostname

Or am I replacing the restrictions? Making it only, smtpd_helo_restrictions = reject_unknown_helo_hostname

On a hit of the regexp rule, would the existing smtpd_sender_restrictions and smtpd_recipient_restrictions still be processed? Or am I killing off and replacing every restriction that comes after smtpd_helo_restrictions? (smtpd_sender_restrictions, smtpd_recipient_restrictions)

Thanks