On 26.08.2010 02:47, Security Admin (NetSec) wrote:
> Is there an existing file or a weblink that would list the current accepted
> global root CAs?  Since the only one in the "exchange.pem" file is from my
> Exchange Server, I could append to this file all the necessary trusted root
> CAs.

Don't do it.  Your system works correctly by warning you that the issuer
is not trusted but encrypting the link anyway.  Blindly trusting some CA
that you do not control is never a good idea (even in HTTP context let
alone SMTP).

Having said that, look into /etc/ssl/certs or somesuch dir where root CA
certificates are usually kept.

Also check http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_tls_CApath if
you really want to go that route.

--