Am I missing something obvious?

With many ISPs providing generic PTR, reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname is too gentle.

I'd really like to implement reject_unknown_client_hostname, but I've seen too many cases where address->name mapping = exists, the name->address mapping = exists, BUT the name->address mapping is in the same /24 - but off by a couple of IPs.

Is there a test that I'm missing out on that is simply address->name mapping = exists, and name->any address mapping = exists?
Or a chain of tests that can accomplish the same thing?