I've been running Postfix+SpamAssassin+ClamAV for some time quite
successfully as the email gateway for our internal MS-Exchange server.
 However, recently, my organization has been looking at setting up a
POP3/IMAP server for one of our domains.  We don't need any of
Exchange's features, and frankly the licensing costs for adding the
additional accounts is ludicrous.  I figure I've already got Postfix
quite happily doing the SMTP heavy loading, so I wondered if there was
any way that it could also do local delivery of email for specific
domains while forwarding others on to the Exchange server.

--
Aaron Clausen
mightymartia...@gmail.com