On 2010-10-18 4:02 PM, Christopher Koeber wrote:
> OK, based on the config below I have achieved what I set out to do
> below.

I'm far from expert, but some comments...

First - you are explicitly setting a lot of settings to their defaults -
this clutters postconf -n output needlessly.

> postconf -n
> alias_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases,hash:/etc/mail/aliases

Not sure if it matters, but mine - and every example I've seen - has
mailman aliases *after* /etc/mail/aliases...

> home_mailbox = .Maildir/

Mine is lowercase 'm' - again, not sure if it matters...

> mydomain = students.wesleyseminary.edu
> myhostname = students.wesleyseminary.edu

This doesn't look right - are you sure they should be the same?

> smtp_use_tls = yes

This is deprecated - best to change it to

smtpd_tls_security_level = may

> smtpd_use_tls = yes

You had it set twice too...

Well, that's about all my inexperience can come up with...

--

Best regards,

Charles