On 11/5/2010 2:41 PM, Alejandro Facultad wrote:
Thanks but, is it right if coming from Internet I enter to
your mail server and after that I send a message from your
mail account to your project manager's mail account telling
he's an asshole ???

I now SPF is ideal for avoid this behavior, but I think the
first example is an "open relay" feature.

Open relay is about the recipient domain, not the sender domain.

If you don't want to allow your own domain as unauthenticated sender, you can control that with a check_sender_access map. Examples are in the mail list archives.