On 1/7/2011 7:15 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
* Ralf Hildebrandt<ralf.hildebra...@charite.de>:
* Noel Jones<njo...@megan.vbhcs.org>:
On 1/6/2011 3:31 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
* Bob Proulx<b...@proulx.com>:
I am helping a school and they have told me they need to keep an
archive of all email through the site for a short period of time.
They also need to delete email after a period of time.  In the mean
time this email needs to be available for review by authorized
persons.  (In practice actually doing this is *extremely* rare.)

Could the kind souls here point me in the right direction?  They

http://www.arschkrebs.de/postfix/postfix_archive.shtml
but you would use always_bcc_maps

Can you clarify your always_bcc_maps comment for the OP?  I don't see
that parameter.

Yes, one would use always_bcc_maps, not what I'm using there
(recipient_bcc_maps)

Sinc eit doesn't exist, maybe using both recipient_bcc_maps and
sender_bcc_maps could work. But I'm not sure if it would duplicate
mails in the archive.

I expect the proper solution to archive all mail is to use:
recipient_bcc_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/archive_bcc.pcre

along with:
# archive_bcc.pcre
/^(.*)/   $...@bcc.invalid

(and arrange delivery of @bcc.invalid somewhere suitable)
The sender address should be preserved in the archive.

  -- Noel Jones