I set up postfix with:

> smtp_tls_policy_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/tls_policy
And a list of domains with "may" as the policy for each of them. The
problem is postfix hates the certificate (because I don't have it listed
as a trusted issuer anywhere).

So I get this error as expected:
> Jan 8 01:57:46 Ricochet postfix/smtp[24852]: certificate verification
> failed for gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.91.27]:25: untrusted
> issuer /C=US/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority
Is there a way to have postfix not care about the issuer and just
continue? I am aware that there can be security risks, but they exist
anyway if postfix fails back to plaintext.

Thanks.

--
Mike A. Leonetti
As warm as green tea