On 14/01/11 13:02, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * John Fawcett <john...@erba.tv>:
>

>> I get the following warnings with postfix-2.8-20110112 even though I
>> don't use any more postscreen_whitelist_networks and
>> postscreen_blacklist_networks in my configuration having replaced them
>> by the new postscreen_access_list.
>>
>> Jan 14 10:53:12 rosalia postfix/postscreen[1328]: warning: The
>> postscreen_whitelist_networks and postscreen_blacklist_networks features
>> will be removed soon. Use postscreen_access_list instead
>> Jan 14 10:53:12 rosalia postfix/postscreen[1328]: warning: To stop this
>> warning, specify empty values for postscreen_whitelist_networks and
>> postscreen_blacklist_networks
>>
> Odd, I replaced then and get no warnings.

here's the output of postconf that shows both of those parameters not
set, but left at default values.

postconf -d postscreen_whitelist_networks
> postscreen_whitelist_networks = $mynetworks

postconf -n postscreen_whitelist_networks

postconf postscreen_whitelist_networks
> postscreen_whitelist_networks = $mynetworks

postconf -d postscreen_blacklist_networks
> postscreen_blacklist_networks =

postconf -n postscreen_blacklist_networks

postconf postscreen_blacklist_networks
> postscreen_blacklist_networks =

The code itself seems only to check if the values are set so if you have
removed them completely (rather than setting to blank) you should see
the warning because the default value of postscreen_whitelist_networks
is not blank (unless $mynetworks is blank).

    if (psc_blist_nets || psc_wlist_nets) {
        msg_warn("The %s and %s features will be removed soon. Use %s
instead",
                 VAR_PSC_WLIST_NETS, VAR_PSC_BLIST_NETS, VAR_PSC_ACL);
        msg_warn("To stop this warning, specify empty values for %s and %s",
                 VAR_PSC_WLIST_NETS, VAR_PSC_BLIST_NETS);

John