A technology called BATV was proposed but never got widespread adoption (so
far).  There is at least one open source filter that implements it that you
could try, though it is unmaintained.   It has a few side effects, so read up
on it before throwing the switch.

From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
On Behalf Of Simon
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 3:39 PM
To: postfix users list
Subject: Spam Backscatter

We are using postfix with debian lenny...

We are receiving what appears to be backscatter from spam that is using a valid
address in the Return Path. I have included an example of the header info from
one of the spam messages below. The "From" and "To" addresses just seem to be
random and are not related to us in any way. Does anyone know to block this
sort of backscatter?

Original message headers: