Hi Postfix Users,

We are running a couple of postfix servers version 2.3.x which mainly relay
notification messages to our customers.
The various application servers which trigger notifications are not consistent
so we are rewriting the mail <from> field with these two tables:
sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/mail_rewrite
smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/generic

Now the problem:
We have one customer which host the application for his partners so he wishes
that all mail coming from this specific app. Server will have a fixed address.
Can I create a rule where all mail coming from one / two servers will have a
specific <from> address?
Thanks,
i...@hp.com<mailto:i...@hp.com>