HI All ,

My self kshitij and i am using postfix MTA for mailing service around
1.5 year EXP.

I want to built an new coustome queue same as like HOLD queue .

currrent sinerio is like i donot want any mail to be rejected as per
my mangement instruction
all the filter i applied on the smtpd_*_restriction i have given the
HOLD Action .

so the Hold dir keeps on growing in which makes me tough to search and
release the mail from the queue.

Stright forward is i would like to have different queue (like HOLD)
for different filters i have applied .

Any one can help me please .

Special not for developers of postfix is to keep custome queue hold
and release requirement in the future products .

Thanks in advanced,
Kshitij
+91 9967490880
foreplay...@gmail.com