On 3/14/2011 1:01 PM, Petre Bandac wrote:
hallo

sorry for continuing the post, but my problem is somehow related to the
solution you gave (which also was my first setup, but didn't work)

one single domain - x.ro - virtual users stored in mysql database

subdomain intern.x.ro goes to a LAN station (Lotus server) - 10.0.0.77

both x.ro&  intern.x.ro point to the same external ip address

1) initial setup

intern.c.ro is not listed in any mysql table

transport maps has the line

##
intern.c.ro     relay:[10.0.0.77]
##

and I still get the relay denied error

Mar 14 19:31:11 mx postfix/smtpd[43289]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from