On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <m...@cloudmark.com>
wrote:
> [...]

Allow me to second Murray's statement. There's no need to sign with
DomainKeys any more, and anyone running a mail server should consider
replacing DK signing with DKIM signing (and anyone not signing should
consider it). Multiple packages are listed at
http://www.postfix.org/addon.html - but I recommend OpenDKIM
(http://opendkim.org/), which is insanely easy to set up as as a
milter in Posfix.

SteveJ