From: Tolga <to...@ozses.net>
Sender: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 00:53:45
To: <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Subject: Reject the other user

Hi,

I'm planning to stuff a few domains, and I am currently adding
users/domains virtually (in a mysql table). What I want to do is, when I
have a user bob and have two domains like example.com and example.net,
accept e-mail for b...@example.com and reject for b...@example.net. How is
this possible? Below is my postconf -n output:

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
config_directory = /etc/postfix
inet_interfaces = all
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mydestination = ozses.net
myhostname = vps.ozses.net
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128
myorigin = /etc/mailname
readme_directory = no
recipient_delimiter = +
relayhost =
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Ubuntu)
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_use_tls = yes
virtual_gid_maps = static:1001
virtual_mailbox_base = /srv/vmail
virtual_mailbox_domains = bilgisayarciniz.org kunduz.org
virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/vmailbox
virtual_minimum_uid = 100
virtual_uid_maps = static:1001

Regards,
Tolga