Am 05.05.2011 09:31, schrieb Mark Scholten:
> Hello,
>
> The feature with the config name smtpd_reject_footer is now available for
> some time. Our experience with it is that some people really read it and do
> what is listed in the message provided.
>
> How is your experience with it?

the problem is that iPhone/Apple-Mail does never show any errors
and so it can happen that an iPhone try over 3 months every
5 minutes to send the same message every 5 minute without
authentication and the user without showing the user anything

> Wietse: Thank you for adding this feature!

the feature is cool and peopole will read this if their
clients are not broken, thank you for that