Thanks, Kurt.  Was going to contact you soon, to see if I could look at the
script you were using.  I'm just hoping that it's possible to put the logic in,
to check the second structure...

>>> Kurt Buff <kurt.b...@gmail.com> 6/23/2011 10:35 AM >>>
Nice to see you here...

This should point the way for you, as it uses an LDAP script to query
AD, and should be adaptable to do the same kind of query against
Novell.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~malth/gaptuning/postfix/

Kurt