Hi All

I got achived the postfix build with following things
authentication:cyrus ,dovecot
lookup:ldap,hash
find the below command i perfomed upon my rhel 4 as 64_bit server
============================
[root@relay postfix]# cd /data/packages/

[root@relay packages]# cd postfix-2.7.2-RC2

[root@relay postfix-2.7.2-RC2]# make tidy

[root@relay postfix-2.7.2-RC2]# make makefiles CCARGS='-DUSE_SASL_AUTH
-DDEF_SERVER_SASL_TYPE=\"dovecot\"\
-DUSE_TLS -DUSE_CYRUS_SASL -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" \
-I/usr/local/include -DHAS_LDAP \
' AUXLIBS='-lssl -lcrypto -L/usr/lib64/sasl2 -lsasl2 \
-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -L/usr/local/lib -llber'

[root@relay postfix-2.7.2-RC2]#make

[root@relay postfix-2.7.2-RC2]#make install

Thanks to all who have guided me .

Regards,