Simple.

1. List the mail servers of the large ISPs in your country.
2. do a dig yourispdomainnamewithoutwww mx
This will give you the mail exchange records or better known as the mail server domain names
3. Do telnet mailserverdomainname 25
In that you may get postfix in the banner. (however some may hide the mail server type used)